...of Nothing But Rants and Raves

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Long Overdue Update

Speaking of overdue make sure you check out www.overduemedia.com - it's sooo awesome.

Well in the life of Anna I have finally achieved my goal job as a Youth Librarian. See how motivated I can be? I really love the job and do a great job at it, if I may say so myself. I'm still doing class part time...which reallly is more then part time but those are semantics... I lead the baby storytime and I love it! I'm going to start incorporating more Sign Language into the program so that will be awesome. I can't wait. I really need to find a deaf friend so I can really start practicing more. If only there was more time...

The only thing with my new job, that I saw with my old job, is how good I am with kids. Now I'm not saying I'm great and everyone should bow before me but I'm really good at working with kids at there level, but I still don't think I want to be a teacher. I know that I'm not cut out for that and I dont' want to do it. Nor do I want to be a preschool teacher, as fun as that was, I've had my fill. I wonder if maybe I should take some special needs classes maybe after schools done and work one on one with a special needs child in addition to my job. I think that would be a really worthwhile job but I dunno...I still have like 2.5 - 3 years left of school...and I'm REALLY ready to be done now.

Okay onto something new...Tara took me to see Wicked last weekend and OMG I loved it! I had such a great time and I really enjoy musicals so it was a great great night! But it made me remember how much I loved doing musicals....so I've decided when i'm done with school I'm going to try and get into a musical show with something local. I'd just really like to get my hands and voice back into that world. I'm even toying with the idea of voice lessons again. That I may do before graduation. I really miss the musical side of me. I only wish I had more time to do all the things that I love to do. Like right now I can see a blanket I was trying to knit....I've got a few inches on it and all but I haven't touched it since x-mas.... ugh, why can't I survive without sleep.

Alright so I've updated a worthwhile post and feel somewhat accomplished....so I"m going to go watch CSI :-)

Oh btw, 126 days to the wedding....SPAZZZZZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For ReAL!
Leave me love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home