...of Nothing But Rants and Raves

Monday, October 31, 2005

My nervous breakdown

So I definately experienced my first nervous breakdown with USF. Reason why, you ask? Well let's start with Monday: 2 papers, an interview for another paper, meeting with professor, tuesday: Work, and homework for wednesday Wednesday: Homework due...at the library all day Thursday: work and my interview with Jacaranda for the position I REALLY REALLY WANT! Friday: work and prep for my saturday class meeting Saturday: storytelling assignment in Tampa...in which i must regale a story with out the book EEK! Sunday: work, breath, and pick classes for next semester.

So yeah that pretty much sums it up....However good things have happened today - the lovely Lady I interviewed told me that she would e-mail the person interviewing me on thursday and put in a good word. How awesome! So that's my week in a nutshell and why I'm spazzing out.

One good thing - Matthew is looking at a new car...Possibly a Camry...:-) that would make me happy, esp if it's an automatic so I can drive it...Alright that's all

Ciao,
Anna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home