...of Nothing But Rants and Raves

Monday, October 31, 2005

20 People You Can Think Of Right Off Your Head

1. Matthew
2. Danielle
3. Sami
4. Sarah
5. Sara
6. Amanda
7. Emmie
8. Kari
9. Jarrett
10. Chris N.
11. Tara
12. Mel (my teacher – who is teaching class right now
J)
13. Mom
14. Katie
15. Dad
16. Mandy
17. Peter
18. Helen
19. Jon
20. Eric


How did you meet 13? Well since she gave birth to me I’d say Aug. 24, 1983 around 4am

What would you do if you never met 5? I would have had to find someone innocent to harass…really who would I flash and get such a scream :-P

What do you honestly think of 10? I really liked hanging out with Chris but I miss the fact that we never got to go to that deeper level of friends, because I know he’d make a good friend.

Have you ever liked 3? Of course!! How could I not love my Sami?

If 1 died tomorrow, what is one thing that I would need them to know? Wow, I don’t know how I’d live without you and that I love you completely. Thanks for being an amazing partner

Do you think 12 is hot? Lol, sure for an old man

Would 1 and 17 make a lovely couple? LOL! Let’s remember grandpa’s funeral *wink wink*

Do you know any of 4's family members? Yeah, I know her mom,dad, sis, grandma and her fiancé ;-)

On a scale of 1-10 how cute is 14? 10 being the cutiest, I’d give her a 20 ;-)

What would you do if 3 just professed their undying love for you? Well since we’re still married I wouldn’t be really surprised ;-)

What language does 19 speak? English and art

Is 9 a boy or a girl? boy

When was the last time you talked to 18? Yesterday

Does 2 have any siblings? Yep A bro

Would you ever date 6? Perhaps if I swung that way

Would you ever date 7? See above…

Is 15 single? Nope…

What is 5's middle name? Elizabeth I believe

What is 2's fantasy? Be a walking Legally Blonde :-P no to become an amazing Lawyer and save peoples life

Would 14 and 19 make a good couple? Actually yes I think they would…interesting to say the least

What school does 16 go to? NKU but it may be next year

What school does 1 go to? No, loser, he’s done

Where does 9 live? With Kari in Dayton

Would you make out with 10? Nah, I don’t like Chris that way

Are 5 & 6 bffl? nope

Is 16 older than you? Yep

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What school does 1 go to? No, loser, he’s done

yep yep! love you too sweetie

8:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home